1. He spent 286 weeks at no. 1, the 2nd most of any player behind Federer.
2. The only players to have a winning record against Sampras are:
- Sergi Bruguera 3-2
- Paul Haarhuis 3-1
- Lleyton Hewitt 5-4
- Richard Krajicek 6-4
- Marat Safin 4-3
- Michael Stitch 5-4
3. Sampras won 20 of the 34 matches he played against Agassi.
4. Sampras used one racket type, the Wilson Pro Staff Original, for his entire professional career – a racket first introduced in 1983
5. Sampras hasa genetic trait that sometimes causes mild anemia.
6. Stands alone with 8 consecutive wins in Grand Slam finals
7. Stands alone as youngest ever US Open champion
8. Sampras is the only male player to win the same Grand Slam tournament (Wimbledon) 7 times in the span of 8 years.
9. Stands alone with 6 years consecutive year end number 1
10. Sampras is the only Greek American to win a Grand Slam
Watch: Pete Sampras Uncovered